Monday, April 18, 2011

Why did I leave????

First, big apologies for not writing everyday as planned. It went something like this: Internet sucked, everyday ended with a faceplant into the bed, three days of jet lag and finally unpacking my laptop. Hello. I'm back. My really good friends gave me a nickname a few years back. The Caucasian Asian. Why? Because if I say I'm going to take a few pictures, usually ends up in several hundred of them. My friends probably don't know what my face actually looks like, since its usually behind a camera. I love photography. I believe if you see something beautiful, why not keep it forever in a picture? Because of this, I come to you with a warning...I took over 1,000 pictures of Paris. Because of this, I am going to cut my blog down to sections of places we have visted. I will give as much detail as possible through my own research, to make it a bit easier for future travellers. I have about half of my pictures uploaded, but I'm going to post them as I blog to my photo site: http://heatherseuropeanvacation.shutterfly.com But first, to sum up my trip to Paris...AMAZING. I saw so much, did so much, ate so much and wish I never left..so much. I absolutely ADORE the French, they were the most kindest, gentlest and most compassionate people I have ever met. These people love their city, their very proud of their city and they are willing to go out of their way to help a lost tourist navigate their way through their city. I had an amazing time! I can't wait to share with everyone my memories and my pictures. :) Enjoy! ~Heather~

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they were nice to you. When we were there in 08 I thought they were rude as helll to us. They'll get a second chance in a few days.

    ReplyDelete